Coming back from a Near Death Experience
How do people react when they come back from a near death experience event
- fear that the NDE signified some kind of mental disorder
- disorientation because reality has shifted
- euphoria, feeling special or “chosen”
- withdrawal to ponder the experience
- Desire to share the experience to everyone and be discouraged by others negative reaction
- incapable to focus on anything else but the experience for days
- re-living and revisiting the experience daily for weeks or months
What are the challenges encountered from family, friends, work and the medical field
Science deals with objective matters that can be observed, tested, and measured by someone else. An NDE is a subjective experience and therefore not measurable. The experience will therefore oftentimes be dismissed as a dream or an hallucination as it does not fit the patterns science has put in place.
ThinkHeavenNow enables experiencers to share their after-effects and find either help on how to deal with them, find a support community who can provide resources on where to find organizations or simply connect with others who, just like you, have experienced a near death or in death.